We work with people to enter and engage in recovery from addictions and behavioral health disorders through peer-to-peer interaction and evidence-based practices to promote a healthy community.
Free Services Provided:
- Recovery coaching and peer support. Our trained coaches have lived experience with mental health and addiction issues. They are here to help you navigate these issues, and develop a recovery wellness plan.
- We offer 25-30 recovery support, educational and social groups per week. See our calendar.
- Harm Reduction and Safe Syringe Exchange-This service includes free condoms, narcan, and the kit needed for safer use and disposal of syringes.
- Rural Crisis Center Network-24/7/365 behavioral health crisis support.
- Vandal Recovery-Services for University of Idaho students.
- Recovery Radio-Check out our podcast!