This week at the Latah Recovery Center-Open to all. Please RSVP:
· AA Daily at noon
· Adult Children of Alcoholics Women’s Meeting, Sundays, 6-7:30pm
· Positive Affirmations, Mondays at 1:10-2pm
· Volunteer Orientation, Wednesdays 2-3pm or by appt.
· Mindfulness Meditation and Yoga, Thursdays, 2-3pm
· Life Challenges w/RJ, every Friday, 5-6pm
· Movie and Game Night, Fridays, 4:30pm, Movie at 6:30. May movies: See No Evil, The Little Mermaid, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and Monkey Business
· Healing Thru Writing, Wednesdays thru May 5, 6:30
· Low Income Housing Info-5/4 2 times! 10:30am and 2pm.
And mark your calendars for these upcoming offerings!
· Recovery Peer Training: An Overview of Skills from Recovery Coaching and Peer Support Training, session 1, 5/11, 6-9pm
· Idaho Department of Correction: The Overview w/Clint Hoiland, 5/17, 6:30pm
· Recovery Peer Training: An Overview of Skills from Recovery Coaching and Peer Support Training, session 2, 5/18, 6-9pm
· Learn to Crochet and Rewire Your Brain, 5/21, 10-12
· How to Deal with Manipulative People w/Dr. Joyce Lyons-5/24, 6:30
· Eating Well w./Karen Richel, 5/26, 2-3
· Responsible Couponing w./Karen Richel, 6/23, 2-3